Yes, they yanked it. We reported on Aug. 9 – at our post entitled, ” OSU’s Gee & Smith Violate Their Duty of Good Faith & Fair Dealing with NCAA: A List of False Statements in Their NCAA Response” (see below), a number of false statements submitted by OSU President Gee and AD Smith. Some of those falsehoods were evident from comparing their March Self Report with their July Response to Notice of Allegations. So they pulled the former right off their website.. Go to http://www.osu.edu/news/ncaadocs, and see for yourself So much for openess. Worried about the hearing before the NCAA tomorrow, I guess.
Follow This BlogClick to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts by email
Video – Classic Earl Weaver berating an umpirehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-4FSRYagc&feature=youtu.be
Receive Twitter updates from @brewonsouthu
- Hard Cider Recipe for Knuckleheads
- The House of Cards Pitino Built: Louisville Lessons for Coaches and AD’s
- NCAA: UCF Kicker De La Haye Can Promote Nike, Not Himself
- Bowlsby’s Bye Bye Ms. Amateurism Pie and NCAA Spooky Action at a Distance
- Watch Knight Commission and Arne Duncan Go Off the Rails Again Tomorrow
- Wisconsin’s Nigel Hayes Interviews Marvin Miller about a Final Four Players’ Strike
- Why Michigan’s Beilein Should Be Calling Ten Other Coaches With $20 Million Contracts
- Elegy For the Dying College Athlete Employee: NLRB General Counsel, Dashing Out the Door, Gets Valiant
- What the Puck
- Nike Internships for Jourdan Lewis (Mich), Curtis Samuel (OSU), & D’Onta Foreman (Tx)?
- LEAD1, Fat-Cat AD’s, Tom McMillen, & the Recruit’s #1 Question
- Why Minnesota Former Coach Claeys & AD Coyle Have Title IX Culpability: Recruiting Rules Have Changed
- What Wakey-Leaks Should Make Every AD Do
- Cut Ties With Nike, Say Georgetown Students Who Just Occupied Pres DeGioia’s Office
- Daughter Fiona (works for Clinton Fdtn in Capetown, S.A.), with boyfriend Dylan, and Bill Clinton yesterday
- College Lineman Beefing Up May Increase Risk for Hypertension and Heart Problems
- KState’s Rich Elder Eunuch Statesman Bill Snyder & the Broken State of College Football
- Nike, Knight, OSU’s Drake & Gene Smith: An Easy Way to Good Insurance for Nike Player-Promoters
- Protections for Its College Player-Promoters? – Nike’s Cowering in the Locker-Room John
- Nike and the Power 5 College Player’s Safety: Watch Out for the Locomotive
- Spatting and the Mini-Letter Every College Athlete Must Immediately Send to the AD
- Biggest NCAA Reform in Two Years Proposes to Gut School Compliance Duty
- Kings’ Fans Can Now Bet Against Each Other: Gambling & Data Camels Poke Noses Under Arena Tent
- NCAA Players Strike for Decent Insurance? No, Don’t Strike – Spat!
- How Louisville BKB, a Stripper, a Doctor and an AG May Change Compliance Practice at NCAA Schools
- Michigan-Nike Contract: the School Seizes and Sells New Player Data
- Riley Curry – So Fly
- Hop Skip and Jump to Home
- Incredible Video – Steph Curry’s Twelve Threes in One Game
- The Tortoise of Student-Athlete Power Advances: Queens College SAs force Removal of BKB Coach for Abuse
- Utah Jazz Portray the Trump Question: was that left … or right?
- No Wonder People Hate Duke: Grayson Allen trips another opponent
- Wadda Save!
- Erin Andrews’ Peeping Trial Begins Next Week
- Court Tosses former UNC Players’ “Negligent Education” Suit Filed Against UNC
- Adriana Aviles Has Kicked Leukemia
- Unbelievable: This Kid is 5’5″ and Jams on the Big Guys Down Low
- Va Tech AD’s Nike Junket Violates State Conflict Law?
- College Athletes & FSLA: Judge, Lost in Fog of Amateurism, Crawls Down Woodchuck Hole with NLRB
- Great Nowitzki – Kobe photo: Men Who Played a Game
- College Athletes Take Note: Ca. Court Tosses Caddy’s Lawsuit, Claiming Violation of NIL Rights
- Beautiful, Apparent Game-Winning 3-Pointer
- Pa. Court: Waiver of Liability Signed by Jr. College FB Players Bars Negligence Suit
- More Hot Curry
- Dr. Hainline Admits NCAA and Schools Cause ‘Silent Injury’ to Student-Athletes
- Photo of Hank Aaron, 1952, Leaving to Join Indy Clowns
- Don’t Copy this Free-Throw Form
- Louisville Ban –Lesson for the Recruit: How to Protect from Effect of a Later Post-Season Ban
- NDSU Students Say ‘No’ to Student Fee Increase for Athletic Dept.
- Jason Maxiell Cranky About Getting Fouled in Chinese BKB League
See NYTimes greatest typo ever http://bit.ly/zRHmmj