[SUM: Contribute to Nichols Arboreteum.] If you have an answer to this question, let us know. Because we don’t. But do us a favor: give something to the Arb. Five bucks. A thousand. Whatever. Just give to the Arb, they need the money, and if you stop and think a minute, we’re guessing you’ll remember your own reason why. Here’s the link. http://www.lsa.umich.edu/mbg/give/ Go Blue.
Follow This BlogClick to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts by email
Video – Classic Earl Weaver berating an umpirehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-4FSRYagc&feature=youtu.be
Receive Twitter updates from @brewonsouthu
- Wisconsin’s Nigel Hayes Interviews Marvin Miller about a Final Four Players’ Strike
- Why Michigan’s Beilein Should Be Calling Ten Other Coaches With $20 Million Contracts
- Why Every College Head Coach Should be Using His Wife’s Cell Phone
- Elegy For the Dying College Athlete Employee: NLRB General Counsel, Dashing Out the Door, Gets Valiant
- What the Puck
- Nike Internships for Jourdan Lewis (Mich), Curtis Samuel (OSU), & D’Onta Foreman (Tx)?
- LEAD1, Fat-Cat AD’s, Tom McMillen, & the Recruit’s #1 Question
- Why Minnesota Former Coach Claeys & AD Coyle Have Title IX Culpability: Recruiting Rules Have Changed
- What Wakey-Leaks Should Make Every AD Do
- Cut Ties With Nike, Say Georgetown Students Who Just Occupied Pres DeGioia’s Office
- Daughter Fiona (works for Clinton Fdtn in Capetown, S.A.), with boyfriend Dylan, and Bill Clinton yesterday
- College Lineman Beefing Up May Increase Risk for Hypertension and Heart Problems
- KState’s Rich Elder Eunuch Statesman Bill Snyder & the Broken State of College Football
- Nike, Knight, OSU’s Drake & Gene Smith: An Easy Way to Good Insurance for Nike Player-Promoters
- Protections for Its College Player-Promoters? – Nike’s Cowering in the Locker-Room John
- Nike and the Power 5 College Player’s Safety: Watch Out for the Locomotive
- Spatting and the Mini-Letter Every College Athlete Must Immediately Send to the AD
- Biggest NCAA Reform in Two Years Proposes to Gut School Compliance Duty
- Kings’ Fans Can Now Bet Against Each Other: Gambling & Data Camels Poke Noses Under Arena Tent
- NCAA Players Strike for Decent Insurance? No, Don’t Strike – Spat!
- How Louisville BKB, a Stripper, a Doctor and an AG May Change Compliance Practice at NCAA Schools
- Michigan-Nike Contract: the School Seizes and Sells New Player Data
- Riley Curry – So Fly
- Hop Skip and Jump to Home
- Incredible Video – Steph Curry’s Twelve Threes in One Game
- The Tortoise of Student-Athlete Power Advances: Queens College SAs force Removal of BKB Coach for Abuse
- Utah Jazz Portray the Trump Question: was that left … or right?
- No Wonder People Hate Duke: Grayson Allen trips another opponent
- Wadda Save!
- Erin Andrews’ Peeping Trial Begins Next Week
- Court Tosses former UNC Players’ “Negligent Education” Suit Filed Against UNC
- Adriana Aviles Has Kicked Leukemia
- Unbelievable: This Kid is 5’5″ and Jams on the Big Guys Down Low
- Va Tech AD’s Nike Junket Violates State Conflict Law?
- College Athletes & FSLA: Judge, Lost in Fog of Amateurism, Crawls Down Woodchuck Hole with NLRB
- Great Nowitzki – Kobe photo: Men Who Played a Game
- College Athletes Take Note: Ca. Court Tosses Caddy’s Lawsuit, Claiming Violation of NIL Rights
- Beautiful, Apparent Game-Winning 3-Pointer
- Pa. Court: Waiver of Liability Signed by Jr. College FB Players Bars Negligence Suit
- More Hot Curry
- Dr. Hainline Admits NCAA and Schools Cause ‘Silent Injury’ to Student-Athletes
- Photo of Hank Aaron, 1952, Leaving to Join Indy Clowns
- Don’t Copy this Free-Throw Form
- Louisville Ban –Lesson for the Recruit: How to Protect from Effect of a Later Post-Season Ban
- NDSU Students Say ‘No’ to Student Fee Increase for Athletic Dept.
- Jason Maxiell Cranky About Getting Fouled in Chinese BKB League
- College FB and BKB Player Name Mis-Appropriation Class Action Filed Against FanDuel and Draft Kings
- Izzo Swept Off His Feet
- Player-Sustainability and Duke-Miami: Curb Injuries by Promoting the Forgotten Underhand Pass
- How the Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics Has Jumped the Shark
See NYTimes greatest typo ever http://bit.ly/zRHmmj