[SUM: Contribute to Nichols Arboreteum.] If you have an answer to this question, let us know. Because we don’t. But do us a favor: give something to the Arb. Five bucks. A thousand. Whatever. Just give to the Arb, they need the money, and if you stop and think a minute, we’re guessing you’ll remember your own reason why. Here’s the link. http://www.lsa.umich.edu/mbg/give/ Go Blue.
Follow This BlogClick to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts by email
Video – Classic Earl Weaver berating an umpirehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-4FSRYagc&feature=youtu.be
Receive Twitter updates from @brewonsouthu
- Notice to Every Auburn BKB Player and Recruit: Run, as Fast as You Can, From Auburn
- NLI Signing: Two Written Questions Every D-1 Basketball Recruit Should Get Answered First
- The College Basketball Indictments: NCAA Doing ‘As Little as Possible’
- How the NCAA’s Mark Emmert is a Madam in a Whorehouse
- Auburn Players Suspended — But Not Head Coach Bruce Pearl?
- The NCAA is Kodak – and the Knight Commission is MySpace
- College Basketball Indictments: Adidas, Thy Name is Banned Athlete Agent
- College Basketball Indictments: Adidas, Thy Name is Banned ‘Runner’
- College Basketball Indictments: Adidas, Thy Name Is Banned Booster
- NCAA ‘Code of Silence’? Emmert’s In on It
- Louisville/Adidas Payola Scandal, Pitino Chutzpah, Mandate Re-Opening Stripper Case
- Hard Cider Recipe for Knuckleheads
- The House of Cards Pitino Built: Louisville Lessons for Coaches and AD’s
- NCAA: UCF Kicker De La Haye Can Promote Nike, Not Himself
- Bowlsby’s Bye Bye Ms. Amateurism Pie and NCAA Spooky Action at a Distance
- Watch Knight Commission and Arne Duncan Go Off the Rails Again Tomorrow
- Wisconsin’s Nigel Hayes Interviews Marvin Miller about a Final Four Players’ Strike
- Why Michigan’s Beilein Should Be Calling Ten Other Coaches With $20 Million Contracts
- Elegy For the Dying College Athlete Employee: NLRB General Counsel, Dashing Out the Door, Gets Valiant
- What the Puck
- Nike Internships for Jourdan Lewis (Mich), Curtis Samuel (OSU), & D’Onta Foreman (Tx)?
- LEAD1, Fat-Cat AD’s, Tom McMillen, & the Recruit’s #1 Question
- Why Minnesota Former Coach Claeys & AD Coyle Have Title IX Culpability: Recruiting Rules Have Changed
- What Wakey-Leaks Should Make Every AD Do
- Cut Ties With Nike, Say Georgetown Students Who Just Occupied Pres DeGioia’s Office
- Daughter Fiona (works for Clinton Fdtn in Capetown, S.A.), with boyfriend Dylan, and Bill Clinton yesterday
- College Lineman Beefing Up May Increase Risk for Hypertension and Heart Problems
- KState’s Rich Elder Eunuch Statesman Bill Snyder & the Broken State of College Football
- Nike, Knight, OSU’s Drake & Gene Smith: An Easy Way to Good Insurance for Nike Player-Promoters
- Protections for Its College Player-Promoters? – Nike’s Cowering in the Locker-Room John
- Nike and the Power 5 College Player’s Safety: Watch Out for the Locomotive
- Spatting and the Mini-Letter Every College Athlete Must Immediately Send to the AD
- Biggest NCAA Reform in Two Years Proposes to Gut School Compliance Duty
- Kings’ Fans Can Now Bet Against Each Other: Gambling & Data Camels Poke Noses Under Arena Tent
- NCAA Players Strike for Decent Insurance? No, Don’t Strike – Spat!
- How Louisville BKB, a Stripper, a Doctor and an AG May Change Compliance Practice at NCAA Schools
- Michigan-Nike Contract: the School Seizes and Sells New Player Data
- Riley Curry – So Fly
- Hop Skip and Jump to Home
- Incredible Video – Steph Curry’s Twelve Threes in One Game
- The Tortoise of Student-Athlete Power Advances: Queens College SAs force Removal of BKB Coach for Abuse
- Utah Jazz Portray the Trump Question: was that left … or right?
- No Wonder People Hate Duke: Grayson Allen trips another opponent
- Wadda Save!
- Erin Andrews’ Peeping Trial Begins Next Week
- Court Tosses former UNC Players’ “Negligent Education” Suit Filed Against UNC
- Adriana Aviles Has Kicked Leukemia
- Unbelievable: This Kid is 5’5″ and Jams on the Big Guys Down Low
- Va Tech AD’s Nike Junket Violates State Conflict Law?
- College Athletes & FSLA: Judge, Lost in Fog of Amateurism, Crawls Down Woodchuck Hole with NLRB
See NYTimes greatest typo ever http://bit.ly/zRHmmj